# Migration Guide from 0.x to 1.x
This is the first major BIMData Viewer update. Thanks to your feebacks, we have improved the API. It is now more intuitive, more powerful and there are many new features. This guide will only show you how to upgrade your plugins. If you want to see the new feature in detail, see the viewer documentation.
- The 2D Viewer is now available.
- Implement your plugins in dedicated windows and build even more powerful tools.
- Implement loading screens.
- Custom Right click actions.
- Improved integration in various web environments.
- Better performances.
- Improved multi-models loading and positioning.
- Undo/Redo (CTRL-Z) on state change actions.
# Viewer instance
# ES Module
# Script tag
# Refresh access token
# Change language
# Plugin configuration file
# Plugin API
# Object change
Version 0.x used objects
id. To handle identical
uuids (eg: in model versioning), objects in version 1.x now have a unique
id added by the viewer. It is still possible to access
object.uuid. All viewer methods used
id and not
uuid. Be carefull to correctly link the two properties.
uuids utilities. See the state reference.
# BIMData API Client
# Structure helpers